Fujitsuka no Yu
Fujitsuka no Yu gushes from a depth of 1,000 meters underground. A library café and a relaxation space are available for your comfort and relaxation.
- Spring quality
- Spring quality: Sodium chloride and bicarbonate spring
- Indications: cuts, peripheral circulatory disturbance, sensitivity to cold, etc.
- The sodium bicarbonate spring emulsifies unwanted keratin and sebum to wash them away.
- A high moisturizing effect of the spring makes your skin smooth and moist.
- Business hours
9:00-21:00 (last admission 20:00)
- Bathing fees
Weekdays: adults 850 yen / junior high school students 600 yen / children 400 yen
Weekends and holidays: adults 950 yen / junior high school students 700 yen / children 500 yen
- *Weekend and holiday rates apply during special periods such as Golden Week, Obon (summer holiday), and year-end and New Year's holidays.
- *For guests wearing diapers, please refrain from using the bathtub to maintain hygiene.
- [Private Bath]
- Private bath usage fee: 2,000 yen/60 mins. (*A separate bathing fee will be charged.)
- Regular holiday
No regular holidays (closed once a quarter for inspection)
Towels are available for purchase or rental.
Loungewear is also available (for adults and children).
- Bath towel: 300 yen
- Loungewear: 400 yen
- *Guests may bring their own towels. Shampoo, conditioner, body soap, and hairdryers are available.
A replacement fee of 2,200 yen (including tax) for a lost key to a changing room locker and 1,100 yen (including tax) for a lost key to a shoe locker will be charged. Please manage the keys carefully. No refunds will be provided even if the key is returned later.
- ・Children aged 7 and older are not allowed in mixed baths.
- ・Antisocial forces, people deemed to be related to antisocial forces, tattooed individuals, and intoxicated individuals are strictly prohibited from entering the facility.
- ・For guests wearing diapers, please refrain from using the bathtub to maintain hygiene.